International Business Development Internship
At CodeGrade, we believe that every programming student deserves feedback to learn. This starts by enabling the teacher to give that feedback quickly and qualitatively.
To aid students and teachers, CodeGrade offers the solution for grading and giving feedback on programming assignments. We do this with our feedback enhancing web platform and by collaborating with teachers.
After successfully launching in the Netherlands and Belgium, CodeGrade is now branching out to the United Kingdom and the United States. It is your job to help lay the footwork. As an International Business Development intern, you will work closely with our founding team and will have the chance to make a lasting impact on programming education worldwide.
- A small technology company where you can have a lasting impact.
- Freedom and real responsibility.
- Competitive salary and free lunch.
- Gezelligheid and frequent Borrels.
- Lay the footwork in new international markets.
- Come up with business development strategies and execute those.
- Qualify and generate leads and follow up on those leads.
- Get in touch with universities and set up product demos.
- You are ambitious.
- You are great at communicating.
- You have excellent English language skills.
- You are passionate about education and technology.
- You are independent and eager to learn.
- You are a HBO/WO student (or just graduated), based in or around Amsterdam, available for a 2-4 months 2-4 days experience internship starting ASAP.
- You know something about programming and/or programming education (if you don’t, don’t worry we’ll teach you something about it on the job).